Apply until 28 July 12am CEST to the Nudge Global Impact Challenge 2019!
At the Nudge Global Impact Challenge, we combine leadership, sustainability and impact in an eight-month development programme (August 2019 – April 2020), inviting you to realise your very own sustainability impact plan.
We provide you with the knowledge, inspiration and skills to become a force for change.
Who are we looking for?
Young professionals (23-33 yrs) with the ambition to change the world for the better and eager to create the impact they envision.
Does this sound like you? Then read on!
How does it work?
Philips International has made three places available for the 2019 Nudge Global Impact Challenge. Interested candidates will be evaluated based on their motivation to make sustainability impact within Philips, and on their leadership skills.
Nudge has partnered with Seedlink to evaluate your answers. The most outstanding Philips candidates will be put forward for a chance to participate in the 2019 Nudge Global Impact Challenge.
What is the Nudge Global Impact Challenge?
An eight-month development programme (August 2019 – April 2020) for 90 young professionals from all over the world, about leadership, sustainability and impact. The highlight of the programme is a three-day learning experience on 21, 22 and 23 October 2019 in Zeist, the Netherlands.
The theme for the 2019 Challenge is “Sustainability — The Human Factor. Empowering millennials to lead positive change”
Watch the aftermovie of the 2018 Nudge Global Impact Challenge.
At the end of the programme, your sustainability impact plan is evaluated by Vrije University Amsterdam. 6 finalists are selected out of the 90 participants, and 3 top candidates are officially awarded for their impact.
Leaderscope is an international team of leadership trainers, coaches and facilitators for transformation. They act as your support for the entire programme.
Wageningen University gives a systems thinking workshop at the Three-Day Learning Experience in October 2019.
Seedlink has partnered with Nudge to process your applications and determine the most outstanding candidates.
Application deadline for Philips candidates
|28 July 2019|
Outcome Philips internal selection process
|9 August 2019|
|August – September 2019|
Three-Day Learning Experience
|21, 22 and 23 October 2019 in Zeist, the Netherlands|
|November 2019 – April 2020|
Nudge Global Impact Awards
- “I met a lot of people from all over the world who gave me many insights. It’s good to have this outside perspective. I told my coach about some insecurities and she gave me a lot of advice. It was a very enriching experience.”Isabela Alves de Oliveira, 2018 Company ParticipantTPM Analyst at Heineken, Brazil
- “The Challenge taught me to express myself clearly. It gave me the courage to talk to people and try to engage the right shareholders to help me with my Impact Plan.”Filimaua Akerise, 2018 participantAssistant Inventory Control at Danone, New Zealand
Participants from the following companies are joining the 2019 Challenge
- Heineken International
- BNP Paribas Asset Management
- Arla Foods
- Dutch Ministry of Infrastructure and Water Management
- Steward Redqueen
- Cireco Finland
- Gruppo Mondadori
- ABN Amro
- Friesland Campina
- Forbo Flooring Systems
- Municipality of Rotterdam, the Netherlands