The Latest News From
The Nudge Global Impact Challenge
- WE ARE SOLD OUT! 2 months to go before the three-day learning experience in Zeist and we have a full house (93… https://t.co/lLyeVnI7JZ
- What ONE human can achieve should not be underestimated. You can create impact too! #TheHumanFactor 🏃♀️… https://t.co/kvK0HVM6hR
- Today is #WorldHumanitarianDay🌍 and #humanity is also the focus of this year's #GlobalImpactChallenge, Sustainabili… https://t.co/2bR1P108LV
- EXCITING #NEWS @JamesThuch founder and CEO of @rainmakerorg and winner of the Challenge 2015, will be one of our ke… https://t.co/7UplvlfZJc
- Today is the official start of the #NudgeGlobalImpactChallenge2019 and the pre-Challenge assignments have been sent… https://t.co/XaiaddbNXl
- Participants from @ToyotaMH_EU are joining this year's challenge! 👊#Toyota focuses on safety, minimising energy use… https://t.co/7hB7aY2v2t
The Municipality of Rotterdam boosts its sustainability strategy by entering the Challenge with two young professionalsRead more
Positively contributing to the environment is both an individual and a collective matter A dynamic and modern port city...
- Read more
At Arla they believe that the best results are created by working together Arla Foods is a Northern-European dairy...
- Read more
Her life course positively shows how an individual can create great impact on the world around them. She will...