The Latest News From
The Nudge Global Impact Challenge
- 63 million people in Brazil are in #debt 🇧🇷 Pedro Boot found a way to help. Read how our 2018 Challenge partici… https://t.co/Wnzuvadwp0
- She set up a market stall selling #unpackaged dry goods in London, inspiring #Waitrose to start a #packagefree tria… https://t.co/MBiS26oZzm
- BIG #ANNOUNCEMENT! The Mary Chirwa #Award for Courageous Leadership is now launched! 🏆 #Nominate that brave ind… https://t.co/py8WZZVWIO
- @BlakeMycoskie you are a role model! Will you be our keynote speaker at the Nudge Global Impact Awards 2019 (10/22,… https://t.co/HjMpSiq7EM
- It's #WorldEnvironmentDay ! 🌍❤️🌈 A #day to remember we must work to protect it. Our programme equips young… https://t.co/5YdBYwdDwt
- WOW! Our home country does it again. Props to Dutch-based company @DyeCoo for dyeing textiles in a way that uses n… https://t.co/O3bWO9M1vC
- Read more
In honour of her commitment to duty and her fearless fight against corruption in her country Why do we...
Akredito founder, Pedro Boot, joined the 2018 Challenge and now he sees his impact plan come to lifeRead more
The desire to improve the lives and finances of his fellow Brazilians was the fuel to Pedro’s fire. Eight...
- Read more
We spoke to 2017 Nudge Global Impact Challenge Wild Card participant Hella Hekkelman. What started off as her sustainability...